Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome...............



I'm an Australian single mother to one beautiful, amazing boy, a full-time government worker, and a person who absolutely loves simple, natural-style interiors. Hence the name of this blog!

I'm new to blogging too. Who knew there would be so many beautiful blogs out there? So wonderful to read them all and know that there are kindred spirits out there. I hope you enjoy the posts I put up. I'll post things I have bought for my little house, random thoughts, and of course, pictures of houses and things that I love. Let me know what you think, and happy blogging to you all!

Catherine xx

4 comments:

ness lockyer said...

Welcome to the land of Blog. Also, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. You are right about all the fabulous blog sites out there...and all of the bloggers are fantastic. I hope you enjoy your journey. Can't wait to see your next post. Take Care, and welcome again,
Ness xx

Porchlight Interiors said...

Hi Catherine, and like the lovely Ness said, welcome to the world of blogs! It's a great journey meeting many wonderful people. There are quite a few from Adelaide, and I'm sure you will meet them all. It's great to hear that someone actually started a blog from seeing ours in HB. Look forward to reading your posts. Hayley

OLIVEAUX said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You are going to have so much fun! I saw your comment on PL's blog and thought I would check your's out. Look forward to seeing more. Amanda x

Cathy Louise said...

Hi Catherine
You will find the community of blogging so much fun. Thank you so very much for dropping by my blog...Take care cathy xx