Sunday, October 26, 2008

My weekend purchase

The weekend straight after payday is a dangerous thing...

I went looking for dining chairs, but came home with this cute little metal table instead. It is from One Rundle Trading and it caught my eye because I love anything metal and rusty looking and I loved the shape. It was so cheap that I bought it on impulse right then and there.



It looked a little lonely there all on its own, so I put a few pieces on it that I had hanging around the house. Then I added some sticks which I purchased a while back from Balhannah By Design (more about that shop another day!). Looks better yes?





It would like nice with a lamp on it too, so that may be my next purchase.

Catherine

6 comments:

Millie said...

Good buying Catherine! I think you'll be enjoying this little table for many years to come. Those girls @ One Rundle have done it again.
Millie ^_^

Life in the Philippines said...

i love the floor length sticks. You have some very interesting items on top of your very interesting new table:) i love looking at interiors...

Kimberlee said...

Hi Catherine!- I get so excited when I come across another Australian blogger, but an Adelaide one? yay!! - love your work so far, i'll definitely be back again for a visit x

viera said...

I've seen One Rundle shop on Kimberlee's blog and is definitely on my list -to see shops- when I am next time in Adelaide.
You styled your little cute table very nicely!
.. and Thank you for adding me into your fav blog list.
Have a great week
X V

citysage said...

GREAT find! I love rusty pieces too...and this one is the perfect combination of spare, sexy curves and timeworn patina. Love it!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Gorgeous find Catherine! Nice work with the decorative pieces on top too - shells always look gorgeous! Tracey x